Welcome to the official website of Zhejiang Huaji Environmental Protection Technology Co., Ltd.!
Add: Zhejiang Tiantai Pingqiao Industrial Park
Website : en.headingfilter.com
Drum Filters: Rotary Drum Filters (RDF) operate under a high vacuum, rotating a drum into a “pan” or vat of slurry, dewatering and drying as the drum rotates out of solution and over to the cake discharge side. The filter media is caulked onto the drum and stays in the same place. De-watered and dried filter cake is discharged on the back side using gravity, air blow back, doctor blade or counter-revolving roll. Of these, the doctor blade can cause the most wear on the cloth.Rotary Vacuum Drum Filters (RVDF) also operate under high vacuum with a drum which rotates in a pan. However, in this design filter, the filter cloth comes off the drum and travels to a discharge system such as a doctor blade, cooch (helix) roll or gravity. After backwash, the cloths return to the pan to repeat the process. The RVDF filter cloth is held on the drum with edge guides using rope, coil springs or molded rubber (PIP) edging.
• woven fabrics: polyester cloth, polypropylene cloth and lightweight multi-filaments to heavy mono-filaments
• Areal Weight range : 40 oz/yd2 or 1350 g/m2.
• Air permeability range: 1800-2100 @200Pa l/dm² min
• Clipper closure in stainless steel or Hastelloy
• Typical cloth closures are manual sewing, Velcro, clipper lacing or zippers (or a combination of those methods).
Heading can supply a complete range of heavy industrial belt press filter cloths and a complete range of spiral belt press filter cloths for municipal and industrial applications. NFM Press Belts are primarily fabricated in our manufacturing plant in Maine.
• NFM Belt Presses
• Andritz Belt Press
• Eimco Belt Press
• Komline Sanderson Belt Press
• Enviroclear Belt Press
• Phoenix Belt Press
• Frontier Belt Press