Welcome to the official website of Zhejiang Huaji Environmental Protection Technology Co., Ltd.!
Add: Zhejiang Tiantai Pingqiao Industrial Park
Website : en.headingfilter.com
PP needle punched felt
Polypropylene is a relatively low temperature fiber with quite excellent chemical resistance which finds use in specialist applications such as the chemical industry.
The fibers cannot hydrolyse, the only chemical weakness being a susceptibility to oxidising agents. Other than that they can be used almost universally provided the temperature is below 90°C.The fiber is of a low density (it floats in water) and so a given denier of fiber is much larger in diameter than the polyester equivalent. This leads to felts being quite thick, almost 50% thicker than for the same polyester weight.The fiber is very prone to static build up so the felts are often augmented by the incorporation of either conductive fibers or a conductive scrim or a combination of the two. This then helps to dissipate potential static electric discharges.
• Smooth surface, more defined pore size and good air permeability
• Low temperature resistance ( 88-110 ℃)
• Excellent resistant to hydrolysis, acids and alkalies.
• Lower fiber release, Lower density,High mechanical characteristics
• Galvanic industry and Chemical industry
• Prefiltering solvents and acids
• Prefilter to extend final filter life
• Final filter for noncritical filtrations
• TLiquid-solid sepration with strong acid and alkali conditions filter press
• Air filtration under 100℃